Round-trips and Ski Lift Access
– Bromont, Montagne d’expérience –
Each Saturday and Sunday, Navette Ski Montréal buses will bring you up to Bromont, Montagne d’Expérience and Mont Orford Resorts from Downtown Montreal (Sherbrooke and Cote Des Neiges) ! EXCLUSIVE with us, book a trip to ski at Mont Orford and get a free drink (cofee, hot chocolate, beer or glass of wine !)
Step 1 - Choose date and package
Lift Ticket and Bus Shuttle for Bromont and Orford
Give us all details about your next round-trip to Bromont, Montagne d’Expérience !
- Choose the type of ticket (with or without ski pass) and the number of people. Note that the STM prices are now the same as regular.
- Choose your departure location in Montréal among the list
- Let us know when you want to book a trip
- Check in !
PS : If you go to ski to Mont Orford, a complementary glass of Wine, beer, cofee or hot chocolate will be included in your ticket !! Think about it 😉
- Our combo bus + ski pass includes the 8h chair lift access pass and the transport from Côte des neiges and Sherbrooke.
- Beginners, if you plan to attend a private or group lesson at Bromont, taking a combo may not be worth as a 4 or 8h ski pass and equipment rental are included with the lessons. Visit skibromont.com for more details about lessons packages available.
- If you have an OPUS card, choose your products among the special discounted STM price list inside the menu selection above.
- At Bromont, You’ll be dropped very close to the chair lifts around 8.45AM and we’ll waiting for you untill 5.15PM before leaving the resort 😉
- At Orford, you’ll be dropped very close to the chair lifts around 9.15AM and we’ll waiting for you untill 4.30PM
- Do not hesitate to ask for a map inside the bus. We’ll be pleased to give you one for free if we have them availables!
- Closed to the drop off location, you’ll have access to the main Chalet to change your clothes, leave your stuffs, rest up and eat; also the rental location and the chairlift access is really close. Your guide will be available for helps.
- For the people that doesn’t want to ski more than 5 or 6h, you’ll have access to Amérispa near the slopes (3min by foot) and get exclusive discounts!
- One last word : have fun and give your best because you won’t have to drive back to Montreal thanks to us!