Bus Round trips and Ski Pass to Ski Bromont and Orford
Make a reservation
Each Saturday and Sunday, Navette Ski Montréal buses will bring you up to Bromont, Montagne d’Expérience and Mont Orford Resorts from Downtown Montreal (Sherbrooke and Cote Des Neiges) ! EXCLUSIVE with us, book a trip to ski at Mont Orford and get a free drink (cofee, hot chocolate, beer or glass of wine !)
How does it work ? – book in one click or scroll down on this page-
- Transport in coach bus
- Two departure close to you Metro station Côte des neiges 7.00AM and Sherbrooke 7.30AM,
- Arrival close to the chair lift at Bromont et Orford
- Ski Pass given in the bus or to be exchanged at the ticketery
- The opportunity to enjoy a full 8h time to ski at Bromont, 7h at Orford
- Departure every saturday and sunday from January to Avril, under meteo conditions and snow quality
- A NSMTL person onboard to answer all your questions
The Combo ski Bus – starting at 51$ including transport, 1 day ski pass, resort map
Bus Only – starting at 31,2$
Gear rental – 30$ offered on our dedicated page
Navette Ski Montréal Avantage
Free Drink at Mont Orford : 1 coffee, hot chocolate, beer or glass of wine offered by Mont Orford!
Ski + Spa Bromont : -50% meaing 25$ taxes included instead of 50$ on the general access to spa Amérispa 2min by foot from Bromont
Step 1 - Choose date and package
Lift Ticket and Bus Shuttle for Bromont and Orford
Give us all details about your next round-trip to Bromont, Montagne d’Expérience !
- Choose the type of ticket (with or without ski pass) and the number of people. For the National Parc, you must selec “bus only’ ticket.
- Choose your departure location in Montréal among the list
- Let us know when you want to book a trip
- Check in !
Note that the STM prices are now the same as regular.
PS : If you go to ski to Mont Orford, a complementary glass of Wine, beer, cofee or hot chocolate will be included in your ticket !! Think about it 😉